Tuesday 26 April 2016

Three years later...

Hello!
Hahaha omg how time flies! I remembered joining my new workplace in July 2013 and then *poof!*  I disappeared.
I abandoned my old blog, I deleted my videos on YouTube (don't ask) and basically only maintained my Instagram and Twitter accounts.

So much has happened within these three years - met new people, lost a couple of old ones, got my heart broken and so on and so forth. It had undoubtedly been quite a few tumultuous years if I dare say.
But, of course, to grow is to experience and conform to change, am I right? So I'm back on the blogging sphere, hopefully with more OOTD photos to share with all of you!

Truthfully, I managed to cross paths with a few of you lot who still recognize me (bless all ye wee hearts!) and told me how much you guys missed my videos. Filming's not in the works for now, as I've just resumed back so I'd start off small and blog first and maybe in the future we shall see how it goes, alright? :)

And, I officially have my own budding photographer who's willing to help shoot my outfits and recce for nicer locations to shoot the OOTDs. So all is good now!

Here's a few to start you off with, when we decided to visit the National Museum a couple of weeks back. That place has such a beautiful backdrop I just can't resist taking photos of/against!

In the meantime, take care and will talk to you guys soonest!
xoxo






---
Top: H&M 
Skirt: Montifs 
Slipons: Alice
---
Photos by: SD

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to more updates :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Looking forward to more updates :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ngaaaawww thank you babe hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear what you'd like to say!