Sunday 1 May 2016

Of Florals and Midi Skirts

Hi guys!

Me and S decided to visit the Singapore Art Museum and take a look around at the exhibitions + cus I was pestering him to take photos of me (typical Jay fashion) in the museum itself.

Honestly, it was my first time in there and there were a few amazing spots for photo taking. The interior itself was pretty good, I have a personal love for their mosaic tiles. 

And since we went there on a weekday, there was hardly a soul around so we were pretty free to do whatever we wanted and take photos in abundance! Wheee!

Here are some shots taken around the place. I love this outfit combination just because it appeals to my love for floral prints. One of my best buys ever from H&M!
Floral top: H&M
Mustard midi button down skirt: H&M
Lace-up sandals: H&M Divided


See you guys in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear what you'd like to say!