Tuesday 3 May 2016

Blue walls

Hi guys!

I've been seeing a lot of Instagram posts on the latest eateries in town and one of them that I came across on was The Malayan Council over at 22 Dunlop Street.

The posts I've seen featured a lot of hearty eats and huge portions and so, with us being the kaki makans, we decided to check out the cafe.

I was so into the whole chill vibe of the cafe that I forgot to take pictures of the space and what we had for lunch/dinner. We came at about 4.30pm in the afternoon and we scored a hit! It was right after their rush hour and we were the only couple there (perks of being shift workers!). Here are some interior/exterior photos of the cafe, all thanks to www.nahmj.com

The exterior of the cafe (Photo By: NAHMJ)
The interior of the cafe (Photo By: NAHMJ)

I had the Pan Seared Salmon with Ravioli while SD had his chicken fix of Ayam Panggang Sapit, alongside two cooler beverages and Stickdate Pudding to finish it all off. And boy oh boy we were not disappointed at all! Huge portions and food tasting like it's home cooked, it was a really satisfying meal.

Once that was out of the way, we decided to explore the alleys of Little India since I wanted an OOTD shot there. On the way, we met a cute kitty!






---
Dress: Bugis Street
Jacket: Bugis Street
Belt: H&M Coachella
Sneakers: H&M Divided
---
Photos By: SD

Thanks for reading and I'll catch you guys soon!
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear what you'd like to say!