Friday 20 January 2017

Punggol Promenade Nature Walk

Hi guys!
I know I'm pretty late about this but Punggol has pretty nice places to take photos in, especially if you're into the whole nature and rustic vibes.

Me and S were just from Expo's wedding exhibition (yes I still can't believe that I'm planning my own wedding sometimes) and we thought we'd drop by Punggol so that he could do some test shots (which of course has to include me innit because I'm vain).

We decided to visit the park and I wasn't disappointed at all! He managed to capture awesome ootd photos for me to post here.

And yes he just got a new camera thus the very professional bokeh background looking blurs whee!

I looked so out of place in my outfit by the sea but WHO CARES I'M WERKING IT hehehehehe!

Sharing some snaps, as per always! See you guys in my next post!

Navy boxy top: UNIQLO
Chunky silver necklace: H&M Divided

Dusty pink pants: TEMT
Adidas: ezbuy
Sling clutch bag: AliExpress


(Totes loving this shot. Do I look like a mafia boss?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear what you'd like to say!