Sunday 5 March 2017

Quirky Antelopes

Hi guys!
So I was out celebrating my (aherm... 23rd) birthday today with S. We decided to have our lunch at Tash Tish Tosh, which is a Western/Fusion restaurant along the streets of Masjid Sultan. They were once at Simpang Bedok but they relocated to 50 Kandahar Street and we thought it was worth a try after reading the reviews.

Man oh man, the food was tiptop! Everything we ate was amazeballs. S had the Grilled Chicken Alo Allo, which was basically done aglio olio style, with chilli padi and grilled chicken bits. I myself had the PMS (prawn, mussels, squid) pasta which had a pesto based sauce with chilli padi and sambal belacan. Yep, spicy as hell but well worth it!

Decided to snap some pics along the way, but me being me (shy la konon), we didn't take much photos. We felt out of place going out on a date on a weekend. Kinda miss weekday dates but hey, you take whatever you can get huh.

I was so excited to wear my new top out! Got it at a steal from TEMT at half price. This outfit is quite a challenge for me to wear because I'm so used to dark neutrals but change is good once in a while!

Shall leave you guys to it till the next post! In the meantime, here's some photos taken and edited by S!




Antelope print top: TEMT
Pleated skirt: TEMT

Shoes: Vans
Printed socks: Daiso

Bandanna: Daiso
Lips: Catrice Matte Lipstick, First bROWn Ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear what you'd like to say!