Sunday 11 June 2017

Of flared sleeves & polka dot prints

Doubling up this dress from Young Hungry Free as a top since I absolutely love the sleeves! Got it at a steal during their sale and it was one of my best purchases ever. Granted, it was my first purchase from them but all in all, it was a good, fuss-free transaction. Truthfully, I'm in awe with their workmanship quality and the material of the dress.

The polka dot skirt is also another one of my favourite purchases as of late. Came across it while I was browsing ezbuy in the wee hours of the morning (lol) and decided there and then to purchase it. Worth the 8 bucks spent! Such a lightweight material and in a flattering cut.

Also, it's one of those days where I decided to go all out with my makeup but then again, I realise that it doesn't really make a difference haha!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear what you'd like to say!